First week in January – Six days, 40 bands, a world-class ski resort – does it really get any better than the MusicFest? The MusicFest draws thousands of ski-lovin’, music-lovin’ folks to the snow swept peaks of Colorado each January.
The largest group ski trip of its kind in the nation, the MusicFest brings the finest Texas and Americana music to the world-class ski resort of Steamboat, Colorado for a week full of sport and song. The festival boasts a stunning roster that includes both legends and rising talents alike.
Dickson Productions has over 30 years of experience as the premier travel package provider. With Dickson Productions working on your behalf, you can hit the slopes and also get tons of music favorites at wholesale prices. All lodging accommodations for the MusicFest are located ski-in/ski-out or within minutes of the mountain base, and participants personally choose all the options.
Want to walk out the front door onto the slopes? A hot tub on the back porch? A slope side luxury suite or a penthouse? A MusicFest stage in your lodge or steps away? No problem – it’s all part of building your exclusive MusicFest package, the vacation of a lifetime. And there’s every level to choose from to satisfy your taste in lodging, music, price and the ultimate Rocky Mountain vacation.
After a day on the slopes, what really happens at the MusicFest?
The MusicFest has long been heralded for its jam-packed schedule of events and concerts. Over 130 hours of live performances take place during the MusicFest, an amazing opportunity to see as many great Texas and Americana artists as you can handle (and those are the “planned” performances).
Shows are held in a multitude of diverse venues including a stage resembling an old barn/hunting lodge, a huge dancehall/tent, an intimate pub, an old saloon, two luxurious ballrooms, and an upscale country club setting complete with plush seating, and a fire place (a “must” experience)!
No matter your style of music and setting to experience it, there’s a venue for everyone’s likes. Whether you’ve come to kick up your heels and party all night, or prefer to soak up the music in a lower key and comfortable seated setting (or anything in-between), MusicFest has you covered. Drift from one venue to the next, or just sit back and enjoy that ONE special venue that fits your style with like minded friends – that’s the beauty of MusicFest – a truly unique and exceptional sporting and musical experience with one thing in common; a grounded and REAL experience with a community that embraces its lifestyle and state of mind.
MusicFest Package Price Includes:
- 6 days/5 nights at Steamboat’s premier lodging – You choose location and amenities including ski-in/ski-out, fully equipped kitchens, fireplaces, hot tubs, short stroll to MusicFest activities and more.
- Four full day lift passes – World-class skiing and boarding on Steamboat’s five interconnected mountains.
- Exclusive MusicFest credentials for over 50 live performances in intimate venues, luxury ballrooms, saloons, the Big MusicFest Tent, Outdoor Stage, Historic Theatre, participants’ “ON AIR” media lounge, and much more!
- The highly acclaimed MusicFest Artists’ “Tribute to a Legend” – Grand Ballroom show, past honorees include Robert Earl Keen, Jr., Dean Dillon, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Billy Joe Shaver, Lee Ann Womack, Guy Clark, Johnny Gimble and Family, Leon Russell, Kevin Welch, Rodney Crowell, Towns Van Zandt, Lost Gonzo Band and Radney Foster. (Limited complimentary tickets will be available January 6th at 9:00am MST.)
- Official MusicFest information guide – MusicFest collectibles, credentials, pocket schedule, the Discount Savings Book including a “non-skier” guide, and additional discounts!
- Complimentary MusicFest Magazine – While supplies last! Click here for free subscription.
- Two new MusicFest venues – Dickson Productions is always taking this unique festival to the next level – comparable to no other.
Plus, there’s always:
- 24 hour professional on-site staff
- 50% off ski and board rentals